I employed Max cleaners in Belmont, Perth to clean my house for an end of vacate clean.They did a very poor job, left parts of the kitchen uncleaned and had to be supervised to ensure they did anything satisfactorly.

After they left my house I noted that they did not clean any of my kitchen cupboards. I rang them within 30 minutes of them leaving and they refused to come straight back even though I explained that I needed to hand keys back to leasing agency that day.

They also argued about the price.I would advise people to avoid using them.

Had an Experience with Max Cleaners?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Classic Services of Medford NJ- Stay Away Classic Services "Come across great, as a wonderful husband and wife team, local, with great references ( for CLEANING). They should stick to carpet cleaning and stay away from floor refinishing. Horrible..." Read more Tidy.com Credit Card Scam Tidy "In 2016, I had been working at TIDY.com as a subcontractor doing flyer distribution services in Atlanta GA. They robbed the main distribution company based in Florida of $118,000.00 doing..." Read more TIDY - Barely cleaned except my account Tidy "We contacted and scheduled a Mighty TIDY cleaning (2 cleaners, 4 hours for $250, one-time non-rescheduled charge $25) with emphasis on floors and kitchen, everything to be wiped down well..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Tonya Wigner 901-406-2348 She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more