Max Cleaners in Houston, Texas - Theives work in this cleaners

THIEVES WORK IN THIS CLEANERS"" (Max Cleaners on 15930 S Post Oak Rd # A, Houston, TX 77053)

Went in to get a quote for cleaning and an alteration on a suede jacket. I left $41.50 in my jacket pocket zipped so that I would not lose it and to use this money to pay for the cleaning.

The lady at the front desk said let me take your jacket to the guy in the back to get a quote. She came back and said $30 to clean the jacket and $5 for the alteration. GREAT I WAS EXCITED!! I went in my pocket to get the cash and guess what MY CASH WAS GONE!!!

I told the lady "Hey I had $41.50 in this pocket WTF is my money" She assured me they did not steal it. I told her I know my money was in here and I'm about to call the Police!!! >>> 5 minutes later she came from the back with my money in her hands. The only excuse she could give me was that it's their policy to check all pockets.

WTF!!! I was only getting a quote!!! And if you check the pockets, why didn't you give me my money back when you checked it. WATCH OUT FOR THIS PLACE!!!!

They STOLE my money out of my jacket pocket and I was only getting a quote for cleaning. I had not even agreed for them to clean the jacket..

Later that evening I called back to tell the manager and they said "Oh she/he is in a meeting and she cannot come to the phone" So I asked what time should I call back because she needs to know what happened today in her store and the gentleman told me I don't know" SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE THIS PLACE HAS!!!! WATCH OUT THEIVES WORK IN THIS CLEANERS!!!!

Reason of review
This cleaners stole my money
Preferred solution
Apology
Review #742638 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer742638.

Max Cleaners, Belmont: Do not use.

I employed Max cleaners in Belmont, Perth to clean my house for an end of vacate clean. They did a very poor job, left parts of the kitchen uncleaned and had to be supervised to ensure they did anything satisfactorly.

After they left my house I noted that they did not clean any of my kitchen cupboards. I rang them within 30 minutes of them leaving and they refused to come straight back even though I explained that I needed to hand keys back to leasing agency that day.

They also argued about the price. I would advise people to avoid using them.

Read
Review #205865 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer205865.

Max Cleaners burned holes in my clothing and refused to fix

I took in 6 pieces of clothing for dry cleaning. THREE of the six were ruined by Max Cleaners on Cantrell Road.

They burned several holes in my husband's suit pants and jacket and tore off the waist band of another pair of dress pants. When I attempted to remedy the problem, they told me it was not a result of any of their machines and instead blamed the damage on insects that they claim were in my closet. They said that over time, insects can damage clothing. These suits were less than a year old!

Max Cleaners refused to reimburse me or to fix the pants. Don't take your clothes to Max unless you want holes burned all over them!

littletam
Review #184110 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Max Cleaners Customer Service