THIEVES WORK IN THIS CLEANERS"" (Max Cleaners on 15930 S Post Oak Rd # A, Houston, TX 77053)

Went in to get a quote for cleaning and an alteration on a suede jacket.I left $41.50 in my jacket pocket zipped so that I would not lose it and to use this money to pay for the cleaning.

The lady at the front desk said let me take your jacket to the guy in the back to get a quote. She came back and said $30 to clean the jacket and $5 for the alteration. GREAT I WAS EXCITED!! I went in my pocket to get the cash and guess what MY CASH WAS GONE!!!

I told the lady "Hey I had $41.50 in this pocket WTF is my money" She assured me they did not steal it. I told her I know my money was in here and I'm about to call the Police!!! >>> 5 minutes later she came from the back with my money in her hands. The only excuse she could give me was that it's their policy to check all pockets.

WTF!!! I was only getting a quote!!! And if you check the pockets, why didn't you give me my money back when you checked it. WATCH OUT FOR THIS PLACE!!!!

They STOLE my money out of my jacket pocket and I was only getting a quote for cleaning. I had not even agreed for them to clean the jacket..

Later that evening I called back to tell the manager and they said "Oh she/he is in a meeting and she cannot come to the phone" So I asked what time should I call back because she needs to know what happened today in her store and the gentleman told me I don't know" SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE THIS PLACE HAS!!!!WATCH OUT THEIVES WORK IN THIS CLEANERS!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "this cleaners stole my money" and wants this business to "apology". The author is overall dissatisfied with Max Cleaners. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Max Cleaners.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Max Cleaners to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Max Cleaners?

Comments